Sunday, December 9, 2012

IIR offer academic research projects and academic technology training

IIR offer academic research projects and academic technology training to the
ME(CSE/IT),M.Tech(CSE/IT), MCA ,M.Sc(Comp.Sci/IT/SE)
BE(CSE), B.Tech(CSE/IT), B.Sc(Comp.Sci), BCA,

Corporate Office: 53/20, Muthaiyappan Street, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai - 600030
Mobile - 9791163515 , 9176404299

Project Office: D-98, Community Hall Street, MMDA Colony, Arumbakkam, Chennai - 600106
Mobile - 9884599100 , 9962135225
For more info : 
www.iirtech.com

3 comments:


  1. Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. accounting services in Abudubai

    ReplyDelete

  2. It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keeps us to date like this .thank you for sharing.accounting services in Abudubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is very attraction to me .I really like this article and your writing skill is very fantastic and beautiful . thanks a lot for the good language best audit firms in UAE

    ReplyDelete